Friday, May 2, 2008

A Little Thing I Like to Call Fluffy Fingers

Best part of the night on The Office yesterday. Fake gang/street advice from Darryl.

-->
Michael: Were you part of a gang?
Darrel: Uh, yeah, yeah I was.
Michael: I KNEW it.
Michael: What are we talking about here, Crypts, Bloods?
Both. Yeah, them, and the Latin Kings, the Warriors, Newsies
Michael Scott:
Ok, so dig this. You're on the street, and one of your gang disses you.
Darryl: Oh my goodness.
Michael Scott: Yeah. Right. So what do you do to get 'em to make it right?
Darryl:
Well see, um, in a gang world, we use something called fluffy fingers.
Michael Scott: What is that?
Darryl: That's when someone really gets in your face, you know you just, start ticklin' 'em.
Michael Scott: Really?
Darryl: Yeah. And he starts tickling you. And pretty soon you laughing and hugging. Before you know it, you've forgotten the whole thing. Y'all just go to church together, get an ice cream cone.
Michael Scott: I would have never though that.. gangs would be tickling each other.
Darryl: Oh. It's a fact of life.



And seriously, at the end of the show, so uncomfy! Just let Michael get off of the camera! It was NOT funny after a solid 3 minutes of whatever he was blathering about!! Any other Office watchers out there? Shout out to my peeps! We LOVE it!

9 comments:

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I thought the last part was funny! I especially liked the "fake firing" of Stanley. Also the part where the lady said to Michael that that was the dumbest idea she ever heard and he made everyone leave the room to talk to her! :)

Amanda said...

Holla

joy said...

All I can hear is noise coming from an ugly scientist.

Yep- a bit disappointed this week.

tjsing said...

We do watch but we are so far behind! Right now we are wating for the next season from our friends. Someday we will be on top of things again!

Wende Tindall said...

I DO read your blog! And I DON"T like that picture! Just kidding I don't care since it was one of only 4 pictures that got taken that weekend! It was great to spend a little time with you. I guess we don't have very many AK connections but it was fun to compare experiences a little. Good luck on your flight this summer. I've definitely been there, alone with the two small kids on a neverending trip. You'll make it, you're a tough Alaskan girl!

Heather said...

Jay & I just watched it last night and gotta say, not my fav. Fluffy fingers...hilarious! The rest, not so hilarious...what did you call it...uncomfy? Yeah, that.

anthonyandbeth said...

we LOVE the office! did like the fluffy fingers part! anthony can hardly wait for thursday's. :)

Adam and Natalie said...

I loved how Darryl was part of the Newsies gang and how when Michael asked him if was part of the Bloods or Crypts gang and he said "Both".

Anonymous said...

"I can't say whether Dunder Mifflin paper is less flammable, sir, but I can assure you that it is certainly not more flammable." -Jim Halpert

I LOVE the Office!