Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend

I had an awesome time this weekend with these fine ladies...


Me, Candee, her mom Nora, and her mother-in-law Marian. *Please do not state the obvious in this picture. I had just gotten done taking my inflate-a-boob pill.*



Seriously though, the Beth Moore conference was awesome. I loved every minute of it and was trying to memorize all that she had to say. But she says it best in one sentence with saying "Gift without grit is a dang waste." Thanks for inviting me Candee. I'll remember this for a long time.

6 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Actually, I thought the obvious would've been you crashing Candee's family reunion. I've never heard/read Beth Moore, but maybe I'll have to give her a try.

Heather said...

Im so glad you had a great time. I would have loved to have gone but I just couldnt make myself miss Huddy's last soccer game. Maybe next time. So Ive come up with about 4 interpretations on what the Gift/grit thing means- what did she mean by it! I need context.

anthonyandbeth said...

i LOVE Beth Moore! she is so awesome!!! so glad you were able to go to a conference. i haven't been to one in a few years and would totally LOVE to do it again! she's GREAT!!!

Kale Family News said...

God is so good to have allowed you the opportunity to hear an encouraging, inspiring, woman of faith. Beth Moore challenges me with her Bible studies and digs deep. I love the applications I learn from her studies. I would have loved to have gone with you ladies. Love, Mom Only 2.5 more weeks...

Unknown said...

Bridgette, you slay me! Inflate-a-boob pill?!? Bwahahahaha!

It was a fab weekend. Wish I woulda seen you to say hi!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have joined you too!! Let me know next time she is coming to Boise again. I have led several of her studies and I think they are the absolute best. She is a gift from God to the women of today who want to know God in a more intimate way. Can't wait to start our next study!
Debbie