Monday, April 28, 2008

Run Mama Run!!

This past Saturday, Chad gave me the day off!!:) Some girlfriends and I drove up to Ketchum to visit Amanda for her 31st birthday. We rented a hotel room and had a great girl time just hangin' out, catching up with life, and celebrating Amanda's birthday. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us A!




Dinner at Ketchum Grill


This is Amanda's crazy face...Candee is looking at a fly on her nose....Wende is in the middle of a sentence(that's ok, she doesn't read my blog;)


Yikes, I think we had been out too late by this point..must have been 9:30 or something outrageous....:)

3 comments:

joy said...

Do you have a question Kelly?
Yeah, I have lots of questions. One, how dare you. ...post these pictures.
Great weekend.- Shoot you had to get to know me better after I talked your ear off in the car...

Adam and Natalie said...

I can see where Emme gets it from now. I love your green sweater and I'd be honored for you to give it to me. Thank you.

HMPhillips said...

How fun that you got to go hang out with Amanda and some friends for the weekend. Tell Candee that I really dig her new do (hehe, like she knows who I am or cares how I feel about her hair, but I think it looks good!)