Tuesday, May 27, 2008

For Katie

I am posting a layout of my new scrapbook pages so you all can ooooh and awwww over it.:) It's from the pictures of Emme and Chad's date to the thee-a-ter. That's how she says it.
I LOVED this flocked blue bird paper by Heidi Grace! It was a little on the spendy side and I couldn't risk messing it up, so I called in the heavy artillery, my college roommate Kate. She was the original reason I started scrapping, and she is the bomb dot com with ideas and originality. This was my first time stitching on paper and I am fairly pleased with how it turned out! The machine missed a few zigzag stitches, but I guess that lends to the creativeness of it all. Hope you like it K!


a>

div>

7 comments:

Heather said...

Very cute. Did you buy the little machine or did you use your big one?

Katie said...

Bridg,

Oh my word. It's awesome. I absolutely love the envelope. The stitching looks incredible. I bet you will start doing it more often now. Try it around the perimeter of a photo.

GREAT WORK B!!!!!! You are the REAL BOMB.COM!!!!

Katie

Kam said...

super cute! Loooove it!

Bridgette said...

Heather, It's just the zigzag stitch setting on my big one.

Adam and Natalie said...

I love the stitching!! It looks so cool! The paper is super cute too.

Kale Family News said...

Beautiful!! I love the way she says Thee-a-ter. Love, Mom

Owen's Blog said...

Love the page Bridge, good job!! You are so talented and creative. Keep getting inspired. Kelly