Sunday, January 27, 2008

Guardian Angels Score Some Overtime



Yep.

Not good.

Nope, not my fault.

Everyone is safe and sound. Praise the Lord.

Except Ol' Blue. Poor girl.

Just a little whiplash. I think.

Hey, we always like an adventure! That's how we roll! :)

No, we didn't roll, I'm just sayin'...

Hopefully we'll will be back home soon.

After the roads are cleared from the foot of snow that dumped today!

Yikes.

Pray for safety as we travel through the Blue Mountains if you can!

No, not travelling on our bicycles. :)

See ya soon.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Ohmygoodness- anxiously awaiting the details- come home soon- and safe- with a shiney new car??? Glad everyone is okay-

Heather said...

I talked to dad today! Im so glad you are all ok! Drive safe on your way home and lets get together this week if your up for it.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so glad you guys are okay. Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are all okay.

anthonyandbeth said...

glad you're ok, want more details, be safe driving home!!!

Adam and Natalie said...

Bridgette Marie, I just heard the story from Mom. I am SO glad everyone is okay. You must've been so scared. I was scared just hearing the story. Can't wait till things start settling down for you guys. Love you.

Dori and Chris said...

Glad everyone is safe (minus ol blue of course)! I never realized you had AK Girl vanity plates Bridge... just an observation ;)

Kale Family News said...

I'm thankful to our heavenly Father that no one was injured. I'm sure it could have been much worse. Stay safe. Love and miss you. Mom

Owen's Blog said...

Thank God for Guardian Angels!! Glad you made it home safe. Owen misses his friends. Too bad for AK Girl! Hope your neck feels better soon!!
Kelly and Owen

Anonymous said...

....and so what happened??? the rest of the story??? love, r