Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Summa Summa Summa Time

So here's something new that I've been up to! Have you ever heard of meal swapping? My good friend/college roommate Beth got me started on making meals ahead of time, freezing them, and then swapping with some friends! Currently we have 8 peeps in our group and have had great success with getting yummy dinners. We all meet for ice cream once a month, but first we throw open our trunks and let the goods start rolling! Mexican casserole, Chicken stir-fry, Meatballs, BBQ hamburger, etc...that's what on the menu this month. I love it; plus it keeps me out of the kitchen when I'd rather be outside in the summer!



Kim and I swapping, writing our instructions for baking last minute




Nayibe and I sitting in the trunk with our coolers. Fill 'em up girls!:)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Awesome Bridge! What a great idea! I totally need to do this...

anthonyandbeth said...

i love it Bridge! so proud of you! ok, what did you get??? what did you make. i need more details and i want recipes! :)

joy said...

Yum, sounds interesting!
Something to consider!!!
You look great BTW!

tjsing said...

Hope you had a great bday! I'm sure life is very slow and uninteresting with 3 now...that must be why you haven't posted in awhile! Just kidding...but I do keep hoping to see some new pics of Claire! No pressure! Hee hee!