Friday, June 19, 2009

Meme Tag from Amanda

Friday, June 19

a meme-

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Being finished with Potty Training!
2. Fitting back into my pre-pregnancy summer clothes
3. Getting new tennis shoes
4. Seeing my family for the holidays
5. Having lots of time to scrapbook
6. Soaking up this newborn stage of Claire
7. Paying off the hospital bills (so we don't have to give her back!:))
8. Going to the coast for vacation in August!

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. took some maternity pictures for an awesome family
2. washed sheets
3. made chicken pot pie for dinner
4. Washed and folded laundry
5. talked to Gretch, Nat, and Mom
6. Browsed a scrapbooking magazine
7. nursed Claire 6 times
8. tried to be domestic since this week has been hectic and the house is showing it!

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. be a runner and enjoy it!!
2. go to a concert in the park
3. visit my sisters more often
4. have fresh flowers all the time
5. have an RV
6. catch up on my scrapbooks
7. get a new wardrobe
8. be more patient with Levi

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. The Office
2. House
3-8. Whatever happens to be on when I sit down for the night!

Eight Favorite Fruits:
1. strawberries
2. fresh pineapple
3. grapes
4. raspberries
5. fuji or pink lady apples
6. clementines
7.
8.

Eight Places to Visit:
1. Singapore
2. Africa on Safari
3. India, on a short term mission trip
4. Boston
5. Hawaii to relax
6. England, Scotland, Ireland (it's one trip)
7. Australia
8. Spain

Eight Places I've Lived:
1. Alaska
2. Lynchburg, Virginia
3. Wildwood, New Jersey (for a summer)
4. Aiea, Hawaii (for a summer)
5. Oklahoma City (for a minute)
6. Boise, Idaho
7.that's it.

Eight People to Tag:
1. Gretch 2. Nat 3. Mom 4. Katie L. 5. Heather S. 6. Heather H. 7. Dawn 8. Sherry

5 comments:

Kale Family News said...

What fun!! You didn't mention Vienna or blackberries....huh. Love, Mom

Natalie said...

Hmmmm...this seems long. I'll see if I can do it.

tjsing said...

Woot Woot! Singapore made the number 1 sopt! Come on over!

Dori and Chris said...

1) I'm excited that you are coming for the holidays... I can't wait to meet Claire, and visit with your fam!
2) When you do your trip to England/Scotland/Ireland... call me... I want to go too ;)
3) You make chicken pot pie from scratch? I'm impressed.
4) This is a long survey!!

chaos and craziness.... said...

i guess i could find some time for this... i'll have to think really hard to get that many answers though!!