Sunday, August 17, 2008

Soule*Mama Wannabe

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm a wannabe. I am impressed by a few blogs of people that I don't even know, but have linked on my sidebar. Have you ever checked out Soule*Mama? Her photography is generally awesome, and she always has great handiwork that she is crafting, and well, I could go on! But instead I'll show you pics that I tried to make look like hers!



See how I focused on the plant and not the tomato? I did that on purpose. Yes I did Chad.


Yay! Our first red tomato! We were very proud.


I mean seriously, who takes this many pics of a silly tomato? Again, very proud.:)





I love little feet pictures. And well, Kiki has little feet too, so she's included in these shots.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, that is a beautiful tomato....., but the first??? how many green ones disappeared since i was there???? ramona

Bridgette said...

Ramona, these pics were taken probably 3 weeks ago. However, you would cry if you saw how many green ones are picked daily...seriously. I do and I'm not ashamed.

anthonyandbeth said...

i want tomato plants!

Katie said...

B,

You pick them when they are still green?? Ewwwww!!

I don't know about yours, but my tomato plants are now called "monsters" as they have taken over a life of their own. You should have seen Joe and I out there with some stakes trying to contain them. Crazy mad tomato plants.

Love your pics. You're the MAC SOUL MAMA. That's what Chad would have said in college. Everything was prefaced with "mac."

Love,

Mac Katie

Adam and Natalie said...

Yes, I do love soule mama too although I haven't checked her blog very regularly. All of her sewing skills made me depressed about mine. :)

Kale Family News said...

Bridge, you are a true soule Mama. She only has one child and you have two. Plus, you are very crafty in and outside your home. On top of that, you do comedy on the side...top that soule Mama. Love, Mom