Sunday, February 3, 2008

On the Road to Random


Some of you know how I crave a good field trip! Here is one of our excursion pics that I took from last week. Debbie (my mother in law) drove us through Toppenish, the town that she grew up in, while we were in Washington. This is her old house where she lived until the 3rd grade! I thought it was interesting hearing her reminisce about living here. I always like a drive down memory lane!:)

Chad's grandparents, Darrell and Peggy, with Debbie and the kids


Happy 30th Birthday Kelly! For my friend Kelly's 30th birthday we went to the Melting Pot restaurant downtown. It was delicious! We tried to surprise her, but being the detective that she is, she found out the day of the party...oh well! I still blindfolded her just for fun when she walked into the room!!:)



Just a random cute picture of Levi in his new snowsuit!

p.s. I realize that this is bragging, but I photoshopped the 2 pictures myself! It may have taken an hour, but it's fun playing around with the actions..;)

7 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

nice job. I did think that Chad did the photoshopping.

Kale Family News said...

I love the picture of Debbie and her mom and dad. You did a fantastic job of photoshopping. Maybe you can teach me, although I don't think I would have the patience. Love and miss you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

B, Great work with the camera. I just got Joey to install Photoshop but it seems a tad overwhelming to start figuring out!! Way to go!

Your friend and her husband are a cute couple!

Katie

Heather said...

I dont know that Ive ever seen that house. Interesting. Good job on the Photoshop. Grandma Peggy looks great in that picture.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for going down memory lane with me in good old Toppenish. You wanted to do somethings you hadn't done before and I think we accomplished that:
1. Saw the house and grade school I went too as a little girl - I still think everything looked further away as a kid! HA!
2. Saw the Toppenish murals
3. Went to the amazing town of Ellensburg - NOT!
4 Had a big car wreck!!
Now this won't soon be a trip you will forget.
Love you,
Debbie

HMPhillips said...

I think you did a great job with the photo shop!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I like strolling memory lane as well. Cool pic of the old house!