Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Fest '08

Valentines Day! Just another reason to party!:) We had a few little ones and their mommies over for the special occasion.


Sweetie Ella. I loved this picture.


3 little ducks all in a row.


Candee, Amanda, and Tara (and Lizzy)


Our lollipops that Em and I worked feverishly on earlier this week. We used cut out hearts as the petals and the lollipop was the center! Thanks for the great idea, Nat!


Our heart pizza from Valentine's Eve. We like to make it a week long event around here.


Handsome Devil up to no-good.


Working on our craft surprise for the daddies.



The whole gang! Thanks for coming! We love you all!!!!

7 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Adorable Bridge! I love the decorations too! The lollipops turned out so cute complete with a wedding pic of you two. Loved it. That picture at the bottom is great too!

Dori and Chris said...

Too cute! I love that it's a week long event at your house ;) The kids must especially love that!

Good work to Emme, on helping out with the decorations. She's following well in her mom's footsteps!

Kale Family News said...

I love the idea of a Valentine party. Good for you for celebrating God's goodness and inviting your friends and their children. It's "Open heart Open Home" hospitality. God is so good to us. Happy Valentines Day. I love and miss you and the kids. Mom

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I like all the valentine's shirts! I actually forgot it was VD until around 9 when Phil said something. Whoops!

Katie said...

Hey B, I LOVE the picture of all the kids on the couch. That will be a cute memory as they all 75 of them can no longer fit on the couch. Love ya, Katie

bernieandangie said...

Good work Bridge. Tell Emme thank you for the "Happy Birthday" wishes. Happy VD week!

Owen's Blog said...

Great Valentine's Day party aunt B. I had so much fun. Thanks for all the fun things and good food we had. It was a great day!! P.S. Sorry I didn't have red on!!
Love you, Owen