Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally

Just in case you had forgotten, I did have another baby recently...:) Here are some pics of my beautiful girl...






She has recently started smiling, however I can't seem to catch it on the camera. And believe me, I tried. I was crouched next to this bouncy seat for a solid 10 minutes waiting.... but I caught my oldest yardbird stealing a few kisses...

As you can see, Em loves her. A little too much sometimes and I have to tell her to back off. But she is such a good helper too and she loves her little "buji, buji" ( I have no idea what it means, she made it up..)

I love having a newborn in the house again...if only they stayed that little.....(and slept through the night of course.:))

8 comments:

Katie said...

Sweet pics B!! I also love the new red polka dot background!!

Love,

Katie

anthonyandbeth said...

i love little newborns too. nothing like it! :) hoping you're getting some rest and the transition to 3 is going a smooth as it can! :) she's precious and can't wait to see more pictures! love ya!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Super cute. Post more pics please.:)

Adam and Natalie said...

Love the background. Love the peach outfit. Greta calls her boogers "buji's". Has Claire said "Nat" yet?

Dori and Chris said...

Hooray for new pictures! I'm sure you've been busy, so we'll forgive you, but we do want to see more!!

Kale Family News said...

Buji, Buji is looking more like Heather and Kenna I see. She is a doll baby and I can hardly wait to hold her and watch her stretch her little body. She is totally precious!! Love and miss you all, Mom

Owen's Blog said...

Glad you finally posted some new pictures and changed your background!! Not like you have anything else to do :)

April Moffatt said...

I've been waiting to see some pic of this little girl. The sad thing thing about children after the first is that it's difficult to get solo pics. I looked for hours to try to find single pics of Ellie. Someone was always trying to squeeze their head into the shot. Oh well, at least the get a lot of love!