Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the new one

Claire Elisabeth Phillips
Born March 20, 2009
8 lbs. 11oz.
20 1/2 inches


Whew! Sorry it's taken so long to blog..(g and n). I am feeling pretty good right now so I thought I'd take this opportunity to blog! Plus, mom took the kids to the pet store, the little lady is swinging, so basically I have the house to myself. :) Here are some pictures from the big event!







Things went smoothly at the hospital and now my mom is here helping with the transition to home.






7 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

I love her hair! She looks so big on the weight scale, but then seeing her in her carseat makes her look little like she is. You look very pretty in your picture and I like her soft pink outfit.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to hold her.

Sherry said...

Congrats!! She is so so beautiful!

joy said...

Congrats!!!! I love the name Claire!
You make all that sound so easy! I hope your transition goes well. Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

I have been checking this thing daily. She looks so much like Levi. Congrats!

Kathleen

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I love the car seat pic. I think it makes her look big. Super cute.

anthonyandbeth said...

she's precious! wish i could hold her! :( she shares her birthday with a very special little man in my life...Harrison was born on the 20th 7 years ago at 12:23pm...7lbs 11oz, 21 1/2 inches long. :)

she's a cutie and i can't wait to see more pix! hoping your getting some rest and glad your mom is there to help. i bet she's loving every minute of it! :) she's the BEST!