Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tag

Natalie tag
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your significant other? computing
3. Your hair? pony
4. Your mother? zoo
5. Your father? also
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? none
8 Your favorite drink? wcmocha (does that count as one word if i don't use spaces?)
9. Your dream/goal? perfection :)
10. The room you’re in? kitchen
11. Your hobby? crafts
12. Your fear? loss
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? vacation
14. What you’re not? tired
15. Muffins? poppyseed
16. One of your wish list items? jet
17. Where you grew up? Alaska
18. The last thing you did? golf
19. What are you wearing? shorts
20. Favorite gadget? weedsprayer:)
21. Your pets? Fang (rip)
22. Your computer? desktop
23. Your mood? content
24. Missing someone? always
25. Your car? clean
26. Something you’re not wearing? mustache
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? emerald
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? ??I'm a brick wall:)


I tag Heather, Heather Marie, and Mom.

2 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

"I'm a brick wall"

looks like 4 words to me.

You loved my idea of having a private jet huh? I thought it was quite clever myself.

Heather said...

I did it and then later realized I was only supposed to use one word answers....ooops. And really? Isnt that asking a lot of me? Have I ever been able to respond to anything with one word? I dont think so!