Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hysterical




For any of you who know Chad you know that he is DEATHLY afraid of bees. He has been stung several times in his life, and I guess that just took a toll on him! Well, this poor little bee met his match today. Chad had out a tennis racket AND a fly swatter (for extra protection). He plotted and stalked this bee for at least 30 minutes. No one was allowed in the office while the bee was alive. Finally success! He nailed him and I love the last picture of him studying his prey.:) What a funny guy. And entertaining too.:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I killed him left handed.

bernieandangie said...

ha! Did you vacuum the bee first, THEN study it?

joy said...

First- I love Chad's comment.
Jer is DEATHLY afraid of mice,..and birds...and spiders,...and bees..- well lots of things. He simply had panic attacks when there was a mouse in our house. He called his dad to come over and shoot it with a B.B.gun. Jer wouldn't enter the kitchen for days.

Heather said...

AHHHHHH...takes me back to a little brother I use to have who would hear a bee (or fly for that matter) , cover his ears and scream! Glad to see he's grown in bravery!

Mamo29 said...

Too funny - It takes me back too - as a little boy he hated flies and bees! There was no convincing him that a fly wouldn't hurt him as much as a bee! My little boy has grown up into a BEE Hunter! Proud of you son!
Mom