Sunday, June 8, 2008

Ballerina Girl

Last weekend Emme had her debut performance as a bonafide ballerina. We were so proud of her. She bravely walked out onto the stage, scanned the crowd for us, and danced, danced, danced!



Scanning the crowd looking unsure


Being a fish

Being a wolf



I love how they are all doing different things in this picture!


Afterwards, when everyone was getting roses from their family, our girl got some lip gloss. Because a girl has gotta to look good for her fans! She ate the entire tube in the car. Yep, that's my girl.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!!! She is a perfect little ballerina!

Heather said...

So so so so SO cute! I love the one where she is up on her tippy toes! She looks like a pro! Im so sorry we missed it!

Anonymous said...

and still craving lip gloss.....cute pics, the last one is perfect! ramona

Adam and Natalie said...

I do love the tiptoes picture! She looks adorable with her little falling out bun. Is that Gracie next to her? She looks very graceful herself in the last pic. I expect a full performance when I see her tomorrow!

Katie said...

My favorite is def. the last one.

What an absolute cutie.

She must have really felt like a diva.

Katie

Sherry said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Her little outfit is perfect.

I have always loved the name Deacon-I'm just not so sure about how well it goes with our last name:). What do you think?

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love the outfit.

joy said...

SIMPLY Adorable.
I need a girl. ANybody rent theirs out?

Kale Family News said...

She is in her element. Dancing now and maybe singing later...I love it! Kiki

Anonymous said...

How adorable Emme looks! I wish we could have been there to see her in action. I do want a private performance when we come down in July. Great pics!
Love to all,
Mamo