Thursday, August 23, 2007

home again, home again, jiggity jig



Here are the kiddies listening to Papa read them a story during our Sunday "church time." Emme and Hudson didn't sit still for long.


"Mom, have you ever tried this stuff? It's delicious!!!" Levi, 10 mos.




Rick and Debbie with the grandkids!




Just another sunset in Paradise



We went on a horse and buggy tour of a former sugar plantation! It was really cool!


Chad, the kids and I just got back from an awesome Hawaiian vacation with Chad's parents Rick and Debbie and his sister Heather and her family. We were there for 11 days total on the islands of Kauai and Oahu, and and the weather was beautiful!! It was a little tough staying on Oahu since we were in a dinky hotel room with 2 double beds, but hey, I'm not complaining! Thanks for letting us stay with you in your "house" Mamo and Papa! We thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

so glad your back and blogging again! I've missed you! Sounds like it was a FABULOUS vacation! I absolutely LOVE the one of the grankids with Mamo and Papa! Glad you had fun!

Heather said...

Glad you made it back safe...cant wait to swap plane ride home stories. AHHHHHH. I want to see your pics too. When I went through mine I was looking for a picture I took of you and Chad but then realized I took it with your camera...Dubs here too!