Friday, July 27, 2007

A Day at the Ranch

Missie and Levi hanging out
Hudson looking like a true cowboy
Grandpa giving the kids a ride on the Ranger
Waiting patiently for her turn on Chester the horse
Sittin' Pretty!


Yesterday we saddled up (figure of speech) and drove to my friends parents' house outside of Marsing for a day at the ranch! We always have such a nice time there! The kids played on the playground, went swimming, rode horses and just enjoyed the scenery. Emme invited Hudson along and he got to ride a horse for the first time! Both Em and Hud were very brave on such a big horse! Above are a few pics of our fun adventure.

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

That looks like a GREAT day! I love Husdon's little cowboy hat and Emme's pink cowgirl boots!! Harrison had a pair of boots that he wore almost his whole year of being 4 and I couldn't get them off of him! I finally had to make them "outside" boots b/c I was tired of having a fight every time we went somewhere! It was cute at first but a whole year of boots was too much! :) So glad you had fun on the Ranch! I love the picture of Emme looking through the fence. She just has the sweetest expression on her face! love ya! Beth

Adam and Natalie said...

I love the kids outfits! Emme's hat is so cute and her boots are perfect. Maybe she should've rode side saddle with her skirt?? :)

Heather said...

Looks like fun! Huddy woke up at 3:00 am crying becuase there was a HORSE in his bed! I wonder what made him dream about that!