Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Bernie

Well, you wouldn't believe it if I told you (because it was such a short visit), but my brother Bernie and buddy Kyle were here for a "stop over" on their way to AK! Emme had a such a great time with them, and Bern got to see Levi for the first time!:) Here are some pictures of their little visit.
I realize Emme looks homeless, but hey, at least she's smiling!
Bern and Kyle with the kiddoes.
Me and Bern
And an extra for your viewing pleasure. This is where I found Emme after 30 seconds of her left to her own devices. She was painting her nails. Ummm yeah. Her little stool gets her in a lot of trouble.
The finished product.

4 comments:

Kale Family News said...

What great pictures!!! I'm so thankful Bernie and Kyle had a fun place to go and see you and the kids.

Emme is a rascal!!! You have to keep your eyes on her all the time or you'll never know what she's going to do next. That is a pretty shade of nailpolish though. Love, Kiki

Adam and Natalie said...

That picture of you and Bern with the kids shows how much Em and Levi look alike. Emme looks just like her little brother with longer hair. I like your shirt too and your eyebrows are looking nicely groomed.

Unknown said...

I love the painted finger!!!

Levi looks so much like you.

Anonymous said...

that bathroom sink does look familiar....thanks, for the new pics love, ramona