Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Party

I snapped a few quick shots at our Valentines Day party. I love Valentines Day...probably because of all of the pink and red, and of course the sweets! We dined on heart-shaped grilled cheese, tomato soup, celery with pink ranch and then decorated cupcakes for dessert. Then later, the moms each made a candy bouquet for their life partner or spouse. Just kidding, I just wanted to say life partner in a sentence.



Lizzy and Tara


Tyson lickin his cupcake fingers clean!



Sweet Carly







Must have been good Owen!





Pressly and Grace





Emme and Rylee working hard on their cupcakes





The girls looking very festive in all of their pink!

I do really enjoy creating a theme party. It satiaties my "matchy-matchy" disease.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I have been thinking about you alot. The party looks great- as usually. You really need to have twins to deal with that Matchy-matchy thing! Come to the mountians and play in the snow!!!!

Sherry said...

so so cute! You have the cutest party ideas.

I keep seeing your pregnancy ticker and get so excited for you! I'm sure time is crawling right now, but you are getting so close!

T said...

Thanks so much for the fun party and letting Carly hang out while the little sick one and I stayed away! We are so honored to be included on your blog. :)

joy said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Kale Family News said...

Looks like you put alot of effort into everything Bridge and I'm sure everyone appreciated it. You'll never know what memories Emme and Levi will carry on into adulthood. Thank the Lord that you are able to spend quality time with them. Love, Mom

Adam and Natalie said...

sorry I couldn't make it. me and my life partner were home watching Ellen. :)

I love pink and red too. Have you seen that PBK bedding with all the pinks and reds? ADORABLE. Just like your party!