Thursday, January 15, 2009

Deja Vu and Ta Da!

Here is a picture of the "new" nursery! This was Em's crib bedding and I was so happy to set it up again! Sorry the picture is a little funky, it looks very yellow, must be the lighting. Or Levi had been smoking on the sly in his crib..





And Ta-Da! Here is E and L's big kid room and bunk beds! Yes, I realize the room is pink, but I'm hoping by the time Yeebs learns his colors, the girls will be sharing this room.:)


Vanity and Cottage Pictures


Reading Nook- I also hung a little picture on the wall which makes it all the more nook-y...nook looking? Whatev...anyway...(p.s. Candee, I did even nail into the beadboard, I used a removable hook...are you proud of me?)




The best for last!!

Of course the beds aren't made, but I had to lower my expectations or haul my large self up the ladder to make it...I chose to swallow my pride and let you see them in full unmade glory.

Levi is quite enjoying his new football bedding and didn't even move or try to get out the first night because he was elated to just be surrounded by footballs...isn't that cute? Of course it didn't last more than a night, but still...

There is also a trundle drawer underneath the bottom bunk which I intend to use for storage, but I have to get some sheeting cut to make a base for the bottom of the drawer.

I love nesting.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you have been busy.....i like that little pic in the nook (is it a thistle blossom?). wish i were coming by, but another time. how's the chore chart??? r

Amanda said...

Looks great Bridge! Wanna come over for dinner tonight?

Katie said...

Bridg,

The rooms look so adorable. Good work,

Katie

Heather said...

Looks awesome! I love the Levi was thrilled to sleep with footballs surrounding him! That is TOOO cute! How is Em liking the top bunk? I bet she LOVES it!

HMPhillips said...

Yay! Looks adorable! Levi's new bedding looks great. Can't wait to see it in person =)

Sherry said...

Looks so cute! How are the kids doing sleeping in the same room? I'm anxious to hear! It is a possibility for us some time in the future.

Adam and Natalie said...

I forgot how sweet Emme's nursery bedding was. Is that a new nightstand next to the crib? I like it. The big kids room is quite adorable. I love those bunk beds! Looks like they can become two twin beds too huh? Great job rearranging the furniture!

La Mama said...

Totally proud of you for re-using what you have. And even more proud that you didn't make the bed...it's 'lived in' ;) Great job!!

Kale Family News said...

Can't wait to see this all in person. Good creative ideas are flowing and you can accomplish them while you still have the energy. I love the little nooky nook for reading. Does she use it? Love, Mom

jls said...

Hey--just getting caught up on your blog. You look fabulous, of course! A girl?!? Lucky! :) Your looks as cute and creative as I remember.