Sunday, December 16, 2007

Making Cookies, Part 1

Here are a couple of pictures of the kids helping roll out the cookie dough (read: eat) and cutting some shapes for our impending decorating cookie party! I used to host just a "cookie exchange" but on the advice of my aunt Chrissy (who freeloads off of my blog! Hi Chrissy!:), I now have changed it so that we decorate the cookies and if the decorating standards are not up to par, then you have to eat it! Works perfectly! Minus the fact that we all gain a few pounds off of the party. :)



What a big guy!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I love the "decorating not up to par, you have to eat it yourself." Good thing I'm not invited...I'd be eating quite a few. I tagged you for a 12 random Christmas facts. I thought your answers would be fun to hear. Cute cute kids by the way. Levi is so big!

PH said...

Lol... those are great pictures! Hannah and I love the big smiles and can only imagine what a blast they are having.

Natalie said...

They are so cute with their aprons on. Especially Levi. Can't wait to see them in 2 days!!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I love that Levi found out the ingredients were edible! Emme has taught him well!