Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo at the Zoo

(**taptap**, is this thing on?) Sorry I haven't blogged in a couple weeks my peeps! Here is a few fun pics of us this last Saturday at the zoo!






Here is the little monkey!! Ooo,ooo.











After telling Emme all of her choices for face painting (i.e. flower, heart, star etc.) she chose a bat!..not just any bat, it had to be a RED bat. Well the 15 year old painting her face tried his darndest to do an awesome red bat, but well, it wasn't happenin'. The thing had about 5 wings!! Oh well, E thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. She kept checking it out any chance she got!!





A family pic

6 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Her bat looks like a leaf! Your monkey is very very cute and I like your pink.

Also, I can totally see you cracking yourself up with the whole "tap tap" thing. Hilarious.

Kale Family News said...

HILARIOUS!!! Those kids are soooo cute. I hope you all had fun. Hey remember to check on the zoo pass for the year. I love and miss you. Mom

anthonyandbeth said...

i got a kick out of the "tap tap" too! you are a hoot! it is about time you added something! :) the kids look adorable in their costumes and love the story about the bat. i thought it looked like a leaf, too! :)

Heather said...

Levi looks so cute in the monkey costume! They have cute monkey paper at the Paper Cottage that you will have to get for that page. A red bat...original! She's not going to be on to follow the crowd that's for sure! =)

Sherry said...

Your kids are so cute. Love the monkey costume and little bee. Silas was a dog. Brek was an elephant but the trunk looked like she had a you know what on top of her head:). I need to check that a little better next time.:) Too bad we don't live closer anymore-I think Brek and Sy would have fun with your kids and C&A's.

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I want to borrow that monkey outfit for next year! I too can see you cracking up with the tap tap comment. :)