Friday, September 7, 2007

My Sweet Boy


Look at this toothy grin! He has five teeth now!


Getting ready to grab the camera

"I can stand all by myself!"

He loves to wear sunglasses! He's going for the Jackie O. look. Classy.


I'd like to direct the spotlight to this cutie-patootie for a minute please. He is developing such a cute sassiness about him. Personality Plus! He is really starting to enjoy playing "chase" with his sister now, and enjoys biting, err, trying out his new fangs in his spare time. Much to our chagrin. But how can you be mad at such sweetness?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridgette, he is so cute. Wow how they grow up so fast.
~Kathleen

Amanda said...

Super cute! See you soon--

Heather said...

What a doll! I love his new outfit too...he looks very athletic! He has 5 teeth and Kenna just told me that she has lost 5 teeth so they are the same but opposite she said!

anthonyandbeth said...

what a cutie pie! with the two parents he has, I don't know why he wouldn't have a cute sassiness about him AND be personality plus! those cheeks just look so kissable!

Sherry said...

he is such a cutie! that's impressive to be standing alone now!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

Bridge,

I only count 3 teeth. Where are the other two? I love how he stands without holding onto anything. He will probably be a tight rope walker some day. :)

Kale Family News said...

How ADORABLE!!! If he is anything like the rest of his family, he has to stand up to be noticed. He looks so strong and I'll bet he does bite...yeouch. Can hardly wait to see you guys. Three weeks down and counting. I love you. Mom aka Kiki

Adam and Natalie said...

His baby fat has diminished from his cheeks! He is a totally big boy now! I cracked up at Gretchen calling him a tight rope walker. Can't wait to see him!