Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Last Frontier!

Cousin Sara with Finn and Levi basking in the sun

See Mom? I don't need that paci! I love my fingers!
" I love Alaska! All of the lipstick a girl could want! Right at your fingertips!" Emme, age 2 1/2
Cutie Pie


Welp, we made it! After a long and tiring journey, we have arrived safe and sound in Alaska. The kiddies are having a great time packed with visits to the grandma's houses, tractor rides, washing dishes in the play kitchen, lots of outdoor time, and playing with their cousin Finn. We are leaving to go camping to Seward tomm. and Emme is talking nonstop about it! She is so excited to sleep in the motorhome with her Kiki and G-pop. Here are a few pictures of our first three days.






2 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

That lipstick picture is hysterical!

Pam the receptionist

HMPhillips said...

I'm glad to see you made it safely and are having a good time, it's probably such a break for you! I must say you are my hero for taking such a long trip with the kids all by yourself...