Sunday, April 1, 2007

The Essence of Springtime

I love Spring. It reminds me of new beginnings; a fresh start to the year! It makes me think of home and everything I love, and how lucky I am to be alive and working under God's beautiful creation.
This little nest keeps growing in our flowering pear tree in our front yard. I haven't met the owner yet, but I hope to soon! Emme loves to spot birds, and she waits patiently for the bird to eat off of our (pathetic) little bird feeder. It's just a styrofoam cup rolled in peanut butter and bird seed. She loves it....so I do too. What do you love about Spring?

4 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

I love how our trees are blooming even though it makes my head stuffed with the pollen. And I love driving with the window down in the warm, yet not humid weather.
I wish I had a bird feeder as cool as Emme's, but my one for the hummingbirds fell to the ground and is now covered with ants.

Kale Family News said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HMPhillips said...

so...I didn't even know you had a blog, nerdball =)

Bridgette said...

I like to keep you on your toes Heather. :)