Sunday, January 4, 2009

Projects

I've been feeling a little bit crafty lately....I blame it on "nesting". Unfortunately, they are not the projects I should be working on (quilt binding, ahem)...but anyway.

Since I love looking at other peoples craft projects, here are a few of my own that I snapped some pics of.

A fun little notebook cover that I made for my friend with just a regular old notebook and some leftover paper and ribbon!



Recovered dining chairs. What a cheap and quick way to make the dining room look refreshed.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice projects.....your chairs look great!!!! that's something i need to work on. rll

joy said...

how fun!

Heather said...

Cute notebook cover! And your dining does look fresh!

Anonymous said...

The chairs look great B - Sorry I couldn't help you finish them before I left! Nice job! Love the note book cover too!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

What did you use for the word "notes"? It looks pretty cool! Good job on the chairs. Mine would just end up stained and markered up if I tried that!

Kam said...

You crafty girl. I can hardly so a button on. Very impressive.

Adam and Natalie said...

Great job! You turned your table 90degrees too. What a visual masterpiece! :) Pretty fabric.

Maybe I could get crafty with the journal mom bought me last year at Christmas? The one with the whited out entries she found at Sally's!!

Bridgette said...

Gretch, that's WHY I changed the fabric...it gets yucky. But then I put some Scotchguard on them; that helps repel stains. And the "notes" is a bright green chipboard lettering I found at Wal-Mart. I inked it to tone it down a notch or seven. I heart ink lately.:)

Kale Family News said...

Chairs look brand new!! I love the notebook cover too. A great way to personalize gifts too. Love, Mom

La Mama said...

You're so talented. Miss you, how are you feeling??

HMPhillips said...

The chairs look great!

Unknown said...

wow! your table looks great! it doesnt even look like you have kids! lol!